Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hi Carol . . .

Hi Carol,
I sent you an email but it bounced back to me so I'm posting it here in the hope that if and when you ever visit again - you'll read it!

Hi Carol,
I'm so happy to meet you and welcome you to my blogspot page. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love that you included your birthday cause now I know that you are 70 years young and I'll hit that milestone on the 27th of this month. I'm not sure how to feel about entering the 7th decade of my life. I've spent so many years saying 60-something that I'm reluctant to let it go. hehe!!

Could you please tell me again how you found me? I'm not sure I understand how you found me thru AARP. I cancelled my membership in protest to them supporting the Part D medication legislation. It's history now so I guess it's time to join again.

So are you going to join us on blogspot? Hope your answer is 'yes'. It's easy to do and there are so many interesting and fun blogging sites just for us seniors to visit that I'm sure you will just love it as much as I do.
That's a promise! I'll let you go since I do have a tendency to ramble these days! Hope your evening is a delightful one.
Hugz, Marge