Saturday, August 05, 2006

70 something

Well it happened. July 27th arrived and I'm now officially 70 something. I'm not sure I like that it happened. I was so accustomed to 60 something that I'm not sure I'm ready for 70 something. It's actually taken me several weeks to get used to the idea and stop pretending it didn't happen. After all, I woke up on the morning of July 27th and I didn't feel any different than I did on the morning of July 26th so I guess it's ok.

Just for the heck of it I googled: '70 something' and found: Even a 70 Something Technologically Challenged Mom Can Get Started in Blogging With These 10 Tips. Wonder why the author picked 70 something? Why didn't he pick 60 something? Hmmm! Maybe you need more help at 70 than you do at 60? I dunno but I did find something in the above article that I could use to cure my frequent episodes of 'blog block' though. Use These 7 Ideas and You Will Never Suffer From Blog Block Again Guaranteed!. So glad I found this one because I can use all the help I can get.