Sunday, August 13, 2006

Some weeks . . .

are just better than others. This is one of the better weeks for me. I'm in Florida as I speak in the process of buying me a vacation home. Wow!! totally exciting and a little overwhelming all at the same time but somehow I'm loving every minute of it.

Back in February, after an exhaustive search of the internet, I found exactly what I was looking for; namely, a resident-owned 55+ trailer park in Florida that was affordable. No need for another big house. I have one of those already. A nice sized camper seemed like a perfect solution.

My camper idea evaporated once I learned about something called a 'park model'. Let me explain in case, like me, the term is new to you too. They are similar to campers in size but they have a regular bathroom and are much like a house. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm posting a link to some pictures of the one I got. Who knows maybe you'll want one too when you see how cute it is!!
New Florida Home